1. The Doctor always stays out of trouble.
2. The Doctor does not look human, humans look Time-Lord.
3. He's the Doctor, he's worse than everybody's aunt.
4. The Doctor never interferes in the affairs of other people or planets, unless there's children crying.
5. Fish fingers with custard are a culinary delight.
6. The Doctor is most definitely a madman with a box.
7. Always trust the Doctor.
8. Even the Doctor makes a mistake sometimes, that's what he needs his companions for. And of course because everyone needs some company.
9. The TARDIS is sexy.
10. Don't touch a cookie in the TARDIS, they are dangerous.
11. Compared to travelling with the Doctor, the London Blitz is a safe place to be.
12. The Eleventh Doctor has a way of having absolutely brilliant ideas, and then going about them all wrong.
13. Amy is awesome.
14. The new Daleks look like a bad version of the Power Rangers; they just got a few colours wrong.
15. Cracks in walls can be very dangerous.
16. The Doctor has photographic memory.
17. Vampires + Venice + The Doctor = EPIC win!
18. Daleks don't have an honest bone in their body
wait, sorry, they don't have any bones at all.
19. The Doctor seems to have taken a liking to giving people/beings nicknames.
20. The Supreme Dalek goes by 'sweetheart'.
21. blue = stabilizers = booooring
22. Angels are not nice.
23. The TARDIS is not supposed to make any sound when it lands, the Doctor always leaves the brakes on.
24. Never ever put the Doctor in a trap.
25. The Doctor points and laughs at archaeologists
26. Being clever isn't easy.
27. The Doctor usually saves the day by doing something incredibly stupid and dangerous.
28. Impossible = 2 minutes work.
29. The Doctor is good with time
but that doesn't stop him from constantly being late. Especially at weddings. Especially his own.
30. The Doctor likes comfy chairs.
31. The Eleventh Doctor likes bad puns.
32. As long as the Doctor is talking, the plan isn't finished.
33. Sorry, can't tell you, still spoilers.
34. The Doctor is still thick
it just never goes away, even regenerating doesn't help.
35. I can't stress this enough: Non whiney Vampires (so, get lost Edward Cullen!) + Venice + the Doctor = EPIC win!
36. The Doctor loves 'big mining things'.
37. Don't stick your hand in holes in the ground. Ever.
38. It's not breaking and entering, it's Sonicing and entering!!!
39. The Doctor always makes perfect sense, if you don't get it, you're just not keeping up.
40. The Doctor needs silence.
41. The Doctor isn't scared of monsters, the monsters are scared of him.
42. Don't diss the sonic!
43. Never 'shush' Amy.
44. "Hello sweetie" are two of the most epic words in the universe.
45. They are especially nice when graffitied on the oldest cliff side of the universe.
46. River had a valid reason for doing it, really, he wasn't answering his phone!
47. Between Rose and the Doctor, there is one hell of an age gap (they still work though)
48. The Doctor actually WAS right! His name is Ricky..... in a parallel universe that is.
49. Bowties are cool.
50. So are Fezzes.
51. "Everything is going to be fine." .............Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
52. River can fly the TARDIS..... she's actually better at it than the Doctor.
53. You probably can't trust her.... then again, where would be the fun in that?
54. The Doctor is like a space version of Gandalf, or at least, that's what he thinks.
55. Rory and the Doctor are Amy's boys.
56. If you die in reality, you're dead. That's why it's called "reality".
57. The Doctor love's saying things he's never said before.
58. A thing is better than a plan.
59. The Doctor really does not like violence.... however he does shoot guns.
60. River hates good wizards in fairy tales, they always turn out to be the Doctor.
61. Are you my mummy?
62. The Doctor is not a dinner lady.
63. Anything you can do, Jack can do better.
64. He snogged Madame de Pompadour. Rose was not happy. Madame de Pompadour was.
65. Just what you needed to make your day: a Dalek with an identity crisis.
66. Spacestation 1 = satellite five = the gamestation = TROUBLE
67. Never underestimate plumbing.
68. Don't come too close!!!!
69. Just a reminder: RUN!
70. Oh yeah, and don't wander off Pond!!
72. Massive heat + massive body = MASSIVE bang
73. The Doctor only takes the best.
74. Mauve ; the universally recognised colour for danger (us humans are just weird)
75. Rose likes spock.
77. There's a time and a place.... not that Jack cares about that.
78. So many species, so little time....
79. The Doctors nose has special powers, his ears however.... don't. Even though they're big.
80. Just scan for alien tech already.
81. Dance, anyone?
82. The Lion King just keeps popping up!!!
83. Just in case: Pond, put some trousers on!
84. Amy and Jack should never EVER meet.
85. Neither should Jack and River....
86. And most definitely not the three of them together... *runs and hides*
87. Early days: the steering's a bit off.
88. Yes, of course the swimming pool is IN the library.
89. Don't ask stupid questions.
90. They can shoot him dead, but he'll have the moral highground.
91. The Doctor is married (to his TARDIS), so back OFF (Yes River, you too).
93. What's so difficult, it's JUST quantum physics.....
94. Monsters, start to run. The Doctor is making a house call.
95. Scariest place in the universe: a child's bedroom.
96. Melody friggin Pond?! You have GOT to be kidding me.
97. THOSE were the bloody Silence?!
98. Children.... they're still rather scary sometimes...
99. Astronauts are NOT supposed to come from underwater people!!!
100. He's like a nine-year-old trying to rebuild a motorbike in his bedroom. And he never reads the instructions.
101. She might not have always taken him where he wanted to go, but she always took him where he needed to go
102. The Doctor is still worth the monsters.